How to use
- Both ipv4 & ipv6 are input searchable.
- To distinguish between ip and ip, you have to press Enter.
- There is a limit of 1000 characters.
- In the input window, only “numbers”, “alphanumeric characters”, “.”, and “:” can be entered.
- Therefore, if you 'paste (Ctrl+v)' “KORNET DNS address: 188.8.131.52”, only the IP address remains.
- Same as "IPv4 | IPv6" menu function, it uses RDAP protocol to collect information directly from RIR (Regional Internet Registries) or NIR (National Internet Registry).